Cracking the INSEAD Admissions and Scholarship Process
We invite you to register for the session and have a shot at winning a FREE 30-minute Profile Evaluation with current B-school students and alumni.
What to expect:
Embark on a journey to INSEAD success with our insightful webinar. Elevate your chances, gain valuable insights for navigating the admissions and scholarship process confidently, and secure your spot at INSEAD with tailored tips for success!
- Admissions Deconstructed: Explore INSEAD application components, understanding academic, work, and leadership significance.
- Essay Excellence: Analyze essay prompts and themes, learn to create impactful essays with examples, and avoid common pitfalls.
- Recommendation Roadmap: Understand the recommendation letter importance and get tips on choosing and preparing recommenders for INSEAD.
- Interview Mastery: Decode INSEAD interview format and questions and master strategies to showcase your fit with INSEAD's culture.
- Scholarship Success: Explore INSEAD's scholarship opportunities, delve into selection criteria, and position yourself as a standout candidate.
- Q&A and Next Steps: Open floor for participant questions and guidance on planning your INSEAD application journey.
Know Our Speakers
Andy Fischtrom, former INSEAD Head of Student Life, leverages 20 years in Asia and diverse career roles. Passionate about guiding MBA candidates, he emphasizes the transformative power of business school, stressing the lasting value of personal and professional connections forged during the MBA journey.
Sanjna, a student at INSEAD, brings with her a robust professional background in Risk Consulting at KPMG India. Sanjna has been instrumental in the development, strategic positioning, launch, and continuous improvement of various risk-focused products aimed at enhancing organizational processes.
INSEAD MBA program is one of the most prestigious MBA programs in the world according to Financial Times Global Business School ranking for 2021. The reason is its 100% success rate, i.e., so far, not a single student has failed in INSEAD MBA's 22 years-long journeys.
Another reason why the INSEAD MBA program is among one of the top MBA programs is its short duration and record-breaking placements in the leading sectors. In addition, the INSEAD MBA program holds a strong track record of placements for its MBA students. For example, out of 1020 students, 985 INSEAD MBA students participated in recruitment activities, and 92% of students got job offers within three months of graduation from the INSEAD MBA program.